Monday, September 29, 2014

Matt Plays, Matt Tries, 8-Bit Side of the Moon, and an Unearthly Podcast

So ahead of time. I know it's been a while since I last posted. I'm really in the middle of a lot of things right now. I've got a new show I'm getting the first episode of together for the first time. Trying to keep the other shows going, and the Podcast is back in full blast this last month, so a lot to take in all at once. Can't wait to show you guys how the new show is going, but that will have to wait. First of all is updating the video game content, the 8-Bit music project I finally finished, and reintroducing An Unearthly Podcast.

For now this seems to be the end of the Border Lands Let's play, so watch and enjoy.

Also since last time I managed to try out another Free to Play game that went new to Steam with updates.

Recently I finally pushed and finished my 8-Bit version of the entire album of Dark Side of the Moon that I've dubbed 8-Bit Side of the Moon. The full album is below, or you can see the parts in the play list here. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnYk_GSdVpp1ct3q9uO0mOjByvovd7GVp

And finally An Unearthly Podcast. Bill, Ran-San and myself have been hosting this show for over Two Years now, and I think it's hit the point that we can advertise it a bit more again. So here are the episodes on the new season so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment